Hello to all our patients – Here is Thorpe Surgery weekly statistics for your information.
These figures reflect the surgery Covid outbreak during this time. We are not yet running at full capacity due to staff still in isolation.
Date: From 4th April 2022 to 10th April 2022 (Monday to Sunday)
Figures may vary due to annual leave/staff sickness/public holiday.
- Booked patient appointments (urgent and routine) – seen face to face either by a GP or Advanced Nurse Practitioner or Paramedic – 106
- Booked patient appointments (urgent and routine) – seen face to face either by a Practice Nurse or Healthcare Assistant – 33
- Face to Face appointments not attended (DNA’s) – 18
- Messages left on Dispensary answer machine – 445
- Outgoing calls made by Dispensary – 33
- Incoming calls answered by Dispensary – 47
- Telephone calls answered by Reception team – 997
- Paper prescriptions issued – 84
- Acute, repeat, automatics, repeat dispensing issued – 968
- Laboratory results assessed – 169
Regards – Jayne, Practice Manager
Please contact me at the surgery via our website www.thorpe-le-sokensurgery.nhs.uk to discuss your queries or concerns you may have regarding our statistics.